Adapted from here.
Prep Time - 10mins
Cook Time - 20mins
Serves - 26Cookies
2&1/2Cups + 1/2Cup coconut flakes
1Cup brown sugar
1Tbs vanilla extract
- Pre heat oven @350degrees. Layer a cookie pan with parchment paper and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix in all the above ingredients leaving half cup of coconut flakes aside.
- Scoop the mix & form into small balls.
- Roll them into coconut flakes & place them on the cookie pan. Press a little to make them flat or leave them as they are.
- Bake them for 20mins @350 degrees.
- Remove from oven & cool them on counter top.
- For the chocolate on the top, as soon as you remove the cookie pan out of the oven press in a nestle chocolate chip in to it & it fixes perfectly.
- Baking time might change from oven to oven.
- For more added flavor you can replace vanilla extract with coconut extract.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest", "Instagram" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.