You might also like:
1Tbs + 2Tsp oil
Cilantro / Coriander leaves for garnishStuffing Powder
1Tbs ginger garlic paste
1Tsp chili powder
1Tsp cumin-coriander powder
2Tsp sesame seeds
Salt to taste
- Wash & towel dry the bhindi's. Keep them aside.
- Heat pan & add besan to it. Fry for 2 to 3 Mins while stirring occasionally.
- You can feel the nice & aromatic smell while you are frying. Switch off heat & allow it to cool.
- In a bowl add besan, ginger garlic, chili powder, sesame seeds, cumin-coriander powder, salt & 2Tbs oil.
- Mix them well & you can feel the stuffing powder getting together.
- Now cut off the edges on 2sides. Slit okra as shown above & stuff them with the powder.
- Heat pan with 1Tbs oil. To that add the stuffed okra & arrange them with out sticking together. Cook on low heat.
- Close with lid & cook for 5mins. Then reverse the okra & cook with a closed lid for another 5mins.
- By now the okra are cooked & perfectly done.
- Add the left out stuffing powder to pan along with sliced coriander leaves.
- Add 2Tsp oil & on medium heat for 2 mins, while stirring once in a while. Switch off heat & curry is ready to et.
***Serve hot with rice, roti & chapati.
- You can customize the stuffing powder as you like.
- Wipe off okra's with a dry towel before slitting & stuffing.
- Use tender okra's, which are small to medium in size.
- Add a additional spoon of oil for frying if needed.
- You can add 1Tsp amchur powder to the filling to add a little tanginess to the dish.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.